Friday, September 01, 2006

New Desktop Communication Tool (Free Software)

Description:
Greetings and Salutations!I have been an RSS publishers for several years.I would like to share something with you. It is called DeskView 2G, and it is the most awesome RSS tool on the planet. It is a complete communications system, which includes:Direct to desktop non-emaill messaging, chat, conferencing, contact manager, desktop alerts, reminders, and more.Please accept my invitation to download and evaluate my communications system. It is completely free.
Just follow the on screen instructions. Please feel free to share this communication tool with your associates, so that you can enjoy the private, non-email contact system with everyone you associate with.I live in my DeskView, and my subscribers absolutely love having direct desktop contact with
me.
Collect it Here:
http://quikonnex.com/invite/DV2G/100/ads-on-q

No comments: